ANKO Food Lab
Welcome to ANKO's Food Lab. The Recipe Generator for Successful Food Businesses.
ANKO Food Machine Company has more than 45 years of experience in manufacturing specialty food products from various cultures worldwide. We have collected over 700 classic recipes from different countries globally and have succeeded in helping an extensive number of businesses with our food technologies, test reports, and personal client visits.
Our Services at ANKO Food Lab
1. Recipe Essentials and Introduction
Provide premixed flours, recipes, and machine testing services.
2. Product Quality Control and Enhancement
Product performance evaluation based on product specifications, the desired tastes, textures, and appearances, then propose implementation solutions. Also facilitates production test runs.
3. Production Automation
Professional guidance for manual production transitions to automated manufacturing without sacrificing the original flavors and quality.
4. Cost Control
Analyze food cost structures and suggest an alternative, more economical ingredients which will not affect the final products' quality.
5. Production Process Examination and Problem Solving
Observation and evaluation report on each production process from start to finish and storage. Assist with production process implementation and problem-solving.
6. New Product Research and Development
ANKO has a team of food experts and engineers geared to help you with new product research and development, turning your idea into business opportunities with compatibility and efficiency.
Choose ANKO as Your Food Production Solution Provider
At ANKO's production factory, a fully equipped KITCHEN LAB is stocked and supplies various ingredients such as flours, spices, condiments, and different types of oils. The professional food preparation area has a complete set of machines and tools for simulation productions and can work with our clients during actual test runs. ANKO collaborates with flour premix manufacturers who supply high-quality premixes for making anti-freeze Dumpling Wrappers and Tapioca Pearls. Here are the reasons why most food industry professionals use premixes:
1. Efficiency: Professional food formulation companies create their premixes with precision; therefore, simply mix in liquids and a few other ingredients to begin automated food production. This significantly reduces the preparation time and minimizes the chance of human error compared to the traditional process, requiring all ingredients to be weighed and mixed separately.
2. Quality and Consistency: Premixes can reduce human error and prevent product variations. This results in greater product shape, appearance, texture, and productivity consistency. Additionally, the benefits of using premixed ingredients include eliminating the time and costs of developing new formulas.
3. Streamlined Management: Instead of managing a large inventory of different raw materials needed to be stored under specific environmental conditions, premixes are easy to manage, store and use.
Search for a topic or pick one below. We'll find you the best support options.