Icebox Cookies Slicer
Icebox Cookies Slicer
Model no : SL-110
Cut frozen cookie dough bars into slices without damaging a knife! Cookie dough often mixes in some dried fruits (e.g. raisin, dried cranberry) or nuts (e.g. hazelnuts, macadamias nuts) for extra texture and flavor. No matter which mix-ins is added, the Icebox Cookies Slicer can cut frozen cookie dough bars into slices with smooth surfaces. Want to get a quick quote and consultant? Please click the button below and fill out the form.
How It Works
- Cookies with dried fruitCookies with dried fruit
- Perfectly cut icebox coo...Perfectly cut icebox cookies
- Thinly sliced cookiesThinly sliced cookies
- Dimensions: 930 (L) x 420 (W) x 530 (H) mm
- Power: 0.4 kW
- Capacity:50–60 slices/min
- Cutting spec.:Height: max. 60 mmWidth: max. 110 mmThickness: 3–12 mm
- Including one cutting blade
- Weight (net): 65 kg
- Weight (gross): 100 kg
Production capacity is for reference only. It'll change according to different product specifications and recipes. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Easy to adjust the cutting thickness and make it cut stably.
- Equipped with a hard knife to prevent breaking.
- The slicer is powerful to prevent dough bars out of shape.
- Icebox Cookies Extruder is available to bundle.
The client found that Taiwanese pineapple cake is very popular and delicious, so he decided to produce pineapple cakes and sell…
The client has run Korean restaurants in Panama, where are viewed by local people as a good place to satisfy your taste…
The client supplies Danish pastries, chapatis, Mille-feuilles and cinnamon rolls, and they wished to upgrade their production capacity in order to increase the revenue…
This Taiwanese client had no experience in tapioca pearl production and was referred by the OEM company to consult with ANKO…
Compare to Chinese spring roll, they are quite similar in the handmade production and crispy taste…
The client owned a machinery which was not able to produce small sweet potato balls. They found that ANKO has…
The owner's kompia is so delicious that people are willing to travel a long way to his store in a rural area. However, handmade kompias can't…
- Best Selling