Machinery Tutorial & Training
After receiving new machines and equipment, it may feel like having a stranger on board. Hence questions such as “How could I make it work smoothly?” “What if there’s a problem, what should I do?” or “Will it perform and produce the product it’s expected to?”
Making your Newly-invested Equipment into your Closest Business Partner Through our ANKO’s Tutorial & Training Service
After receiving new machines and equipment, it may feel like having a stranger on board. Hence questions such as “How could I make it work smoothly?” “What if there’s a problem, what should I do?” or “Will it perform and produce the product it’s expected to?” In order to help answer these questions, ANKO has introduced the Machinery Tutorial & Training services, to acquaint you with the new equipment, and speed up the learning curve. We will send our engineers onsite to demonstrate and guide you through each step of the operation with clear instructions, and introduce each part, functions, and go over the procedures with actual hands-on applications with guidance.
Our engineers will provide instructions and demonstrate how to operate the equipment, and guide you through the entire process and maintenance with actual hands-on experience. Also, based on specific requirements, our engineers can provide suggestions to help optimize the product lines, as well as recipe adjustments. Afterward, we also offer real-time consultation, and regular follow-up services, to help integrate the equipment seamlessly into your business operation.
ANKO has accumulated many years of experience in the food machinery industry, and also in numerous different markets. We understand the various circumstances that a producer may encounter when transitioning their product line from manual to automatic, or when adapting to the additional new equipment. Hence, the services that we provide are to help answer the questions or scenarios that you may encounter and to meet the expectations you have for the productivity and finished products. Our goal is to provide you with “Thoroughly professional services” that aim to exceed your expectations.
Meticulous Onsite Machinery Tutorial & Training Service
The complete process includes confirmation prior to the service, onsite tutorial, and training with follow-up services. And based on your situation and circumstances, we provide the most suitable services and values.
The Complete Process includes: Confirmation → Onsite Tutorial & Training → Follow-up & Consultation
We will confirm with the client to mark their target equipment, model type, and related arrangements are well prepared, such as finding out the voltage, what material and parts and how many are needed, as well as the personnel responsible for the equipment will be able to participate, and whether or not the machine is set up according to the instructions.
Onsite Tutorial & Training Process
- Inventory check: Count all parts and the toolbox, to make sure all items and quantities match with what’s originally delivered.
- Introduction to all machine parts and functions
- Assembly and Disassembly: learn how to disassemble parts for cleaning and how to reassemble afterward.
- Operation Demonstration: Start the machine for operation, demonstrate how each part works.
- Production Test Run: Have all ingredients prepared for the test run, our engineer will work with our clients to find out whether the recipe or formula performs smoothly.
- Product Finalization and Confirmation: Make sure the product weight, size, and thickness of the dough or wrap is as desired, also the tastes, textures, and shapes after cooking are able to meet our clients’ requirements and expectations.
- Additional or Special Requirements: We also help assess and provide consultation for your equipment, factory, and production workflow, to help with optimization and improvements. Moreover, we can help create and achieve the ideal recipe, based on recent global food trends and market approaches.
Itinerary for the Complete Machinery Tutorial & Training Service: (If scheduled for 3 Whole Days)
ANKO’s engineer will complete the basic demonstrations
Morning: ANKO’s engineer will guide our clients through hands-on operation procedures, and will be observing each of the steps, to make sure it’s properly carried out or needs adjustments.
Afternoon: Allowing our clients to operate the equipment independently, while ANKO’s staff observes and records the entire process.
Morning: Continue the process from the previous day.
Afternoon: Complete the Machinery Tutorial & Training program with observation reports. Help with troubleshooting, maintenance, and final confirmation with the clients.
Follow-up & Consultation
If you still find any questions regarding the equipment and operations after completing the Machinery Tutorial & Training program, you can contact ANKO via telephone, email, or instant messaging apps. Our engineers will follow the operation manual and send out maintenance reminders for parts replacements and checkups.
Remote Training and Technical Support are also Available
If under any circumstances that we cannot send our engineer over for onsite support, ANKO can provide you with distance learning programs.
- Instructional Videos: We provide multimedia manuals with detailed imageries and close-up shots that are visually clear, convenient, and easy to comprehend.
- Online Consultation: You can reach our staff and engineers through online communication software, or via “ANKO SERVICE” App for troubleshooting.
- Online Technical Support: A live video conference session could be scheduled, our engineers will install the same software, and guide our clients through each step of the training. Special ingredients such as bulgur wheat, specific cheese, etc., could be sent to ANKO prior to the session, so we can simulate the actual production scenarios.