Equipment Maintenance Check
When warming up for the business high season and getting ready to turn the production line on full capacity, people tend to worry, “what if the machines suddenly break down?” or “Do we still have time to purchase spare parts, in case of an emergency?” Since the cost of any unexpected machine malfunction is unnecessary and could be preventable. Especially, during peak production periods, it could be harder to schedule engineers and parts for repair, and the fees may be higher.
Conduct equipment maintenance checks in advance, to ensure uninterrupted production during peak sales periods.
It’s better and wiser to invest in risk prevention and management, rather than to pay for avoidable mistakes. Hence, the ANKO team has designed a thorough Equipment Maintenance Checklist and Supporting Services, to help our clients be well equipped and prepared for the production without any setbacks, or missing out on any key production periods.
The Maintenance Checklist designed for your equipment is based on our expertise and professional experience accumulated over the years; which prepares you for stable and smooth productions. Not only can it provide various operational and mechanical conditions, but could also be customized to suit different requirements and be serviced by the professional engineers from the manufacturer for adjustments and maintenance, to make sure our clients can be on top of ANKO’s equipment and every crucial production period.
Book your routine Maintenance Check with ANKO, and have our engineers conduct a thorough inspection and repair for your machine and equipment.
ANKO periodically schedules regional Maintenance Check-Ups, open for reservations. Our maintenance engineers will first confirm your usage status of the machines, and followed by an onsite inspection. And based on the data gathered, notifications will be sent for parts replacement in advance, as well as other reminders and suggestions.
Make an Appointment → Status Check & Analysis → Quotation → Maintenance Check ※Service Package
Make an Appointment
- Taiwan: The island will be divided into the North, Central, and South districts, three independent maintenance checks will take place separately, and will be notified to our clients in advance. It’s usually scheduled prior to industry, in order to avoid conflict with the manufacturing.
- Overseas: The dates are primarily scheduled around the International Exhibitions, as the Maintenance Checks will be set up accordingly in the region. Notifications will be sent out in advance for clients to apply. ANKO usually plans a two-week to one-month Maintenance Check for countries overseas; under certain special circumstances, it may be rescheduled.
Status Check & Analysis
- Confirmation of the machine model the client purchased and evaluate the most vulnerable parts, in Taiwan, our repair cars will have all the spare parts and supplies available; if it is overseas, we will make sure whether any components or consumables need to be sent in advance. In addition, clients are requested to collect data of the equipment and send it to our engineers, in order to have it analyzed and examined, to ensure a well-prepared and accurate inspection onsite.
- In accordance with the condition of clients’ equipment and actual checklist, we will provide an estimated quotation and have it discussed respectively. Once agreed upon and confirmed, the Maintenance Check will be scheduled accordingly.
- First, follow the Operation Manual’s SOP for maintenance check and functionality, make sure the machine has been working under the same standard operations. We will walk through the basic maintenance procedures with our clients, to make sure parts such as the O-ring and the bearing are worn out or need to be replaced, and whether any of the chains need to be tightened or better adjusted; by assisting clients with basic maintenance habit development, it helps to prevent parts from wearing out excessively.
These are add-on items that could be purchased separately, the packages are designed based on the most frequently used or replaced parts that we supply to our clients over the years; they are handy for DIY maintenance and repairs. The Service Packages come in three types: A – Consumable supplies, B – Mechanical parts (such as gears, etc.), and C – Electronic materials such as inverters and motors. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information.
Go online to conduct maintenance checks and self-serviced repair with ease.
In order to save time, labor and overcome the barrier of distance, ANKO also provides the following online alternative services to make Maintenance Check more comprehensive:
- Online Consultation: By scanning the QR Code on your machine, and completing the online registration, you will have access to our engineers, and can send us your questions or report problems in photo, texts, or videos. Our engineers can then respond in the same format and answer your questions.
- Video Conference: You can also email us and schedule an appointment with our engineers for a Maintenance Check via video conference. Our engineer will demonstrate with the same machine model and guide you through the disassembly and inspection process simultaneously on the agreed time.
- Video Instructions: ANKO has produced a series of online videos that demonstrate various machine component inspections, such as how to replace the bearing in the dumpling machine; how to lubricate, fix, or replace parts and do checkups yourself.